Saturday, August 13, 2011
Time to revive The Mailboat!
I know. I know. I've been away forever...after...being away forever. One post every few years sucks. In my defense I have a really crappy internet connection and not a lot of free time. I'm going to give this a go again, though. I've been kicking around the idea of starting a new blog since I'm not on "the island" anymore, but I've decided that The Mailboat can continue to sail regardless of my seriously non-aquatic environment. We do what we can. I'm hoping that the rise of the smart phone will make this whole timely blogging thing a little easier. We shall see. What can you expect from The Mailboat in the future? I dunno. It'll probably be whatever pisses me off, pleases me, or kind of makes me scratch my head during the course of my day-to-day. Randomness is about all that I can promise you. But hey, if you're here that's probably pretty random to start with. Kismet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah baby!
Cut the lines and rev the diesel...
TBG
Post a Comment